CBSE Class X
Download CBSE Sample Papers for class 10 with Solutions, NCERT Solutions for class 10 all subjects, last year Boards question papers with solutions, study material as per latest syllabus, guidelines, examination pattern issued by NCERT and CBSE, students can download study material in pdf for free, Click on the subjects links below to access study material
click on tabs below for class 10 subject wise sample papers and last year solved question papers, printable worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts, chapter wise study notes, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), test papers. Also, Download Class 10 Social Science Syllabus in PDF Form.
cbse class 10 Biology, Chemistry, Computers, Economics, English, French, Hindi, History, Languages, Mathematics, Other Subjects, Physics, Political Science, Science, Sanskrit, Social Science, class 10 subject wise worksheets, assignments, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts, chapter wise study notes, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), test papers, sample papers and last year solved question papers of all subjects in cbse class 10. based on cbse and ncert guidelines. students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in india. the study material has been carefully compiled by the best cbse teachers in india. students should practice the questions database to get better marks in class 10 examination. study material for final/ term/ sa1/ sa2 examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to central board of secondary education (cbse) in india and abroad
Who can take admission in class 10 ?
Admission in Class 10 can be given to a student who
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 from an institution affiliated to CBSE;
- has completed a regular course of study for Class 9 and has obtained minimum qualifying marks i.e. 33% from an Institution affiliated to any recognized Board recognized by the Education Department of the Government of the State/ U. T. in which such an institution is located.
- The Chairman, CBSE shall have the powers to allow change of school for better academic performance, medical reasons etc. to avoid undue hardship to the candidate(s). In case of all such admissions, the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.
What is the minimum attendance required to appear in Board Exams ?
- Minimum 75% attendance is required to appear in Board examinations.
- Attendance will be calculated as on 1st January of the Academic session.
- Shortage of attendance cases received in the concerned Regional Office upto 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12 will only be considered by the Board.
- No case will be accepted after 7th January of the academic session of Class 10 or 12.
How to obtain Duplicate Mark-sheet/ Certificate:
- A candidate may obtain Duplicate/ Triplicate Certificate on submission of the following in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate:
- Submission of an application in the prescribed Form
- Payment of prescribed fee
- Publication of the notification of the loss/theft/mutilation in some leading newspaper of national level in Hindi or in English and submission of full page of said press clipping in original.
- Request of the candidate for issuance of Duplicate/Triplicate documents shall not be acceded to in the event that on verification of the documents with CBSE’s records, the said documents are found manipulated/forged/tampered with.